A place where role-players can join to create something fantastic.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

✘✘Abandoned✘✘

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ✘✘Abandoned✘✘   Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:58 pm

Abandoned

xxxxxxxxxxA group of friends from high school agreed to met twelve years after they graduated back in their home town. They've all done very different things with their lives. One of them the rocker became famous. His band traveled around the world spreading their music until their very recent downfall, but it was inevitable with the things that happened in his life. The writer has published some books that have gotten very good reviews. Their imagination has proven very reliable in life. The model was blessed with stunning looks. They used it to their advantage gracing the covers of big magazines having a big fan base. The web designer has started their own company creating webpages and websites for many. They have gotten plenty of recommendations that have pushed them forward. The photographer has traveled to many countries to get many perfect shots. Having done weddings, models, landscape, and everything else have opened their own gallery. They come together to see what their hometown has become of.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Luci-Llama on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cheapfun.heavenforum.com
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ✘✘Abandoned✘✘   Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Accepted Mini Profiles

The Rocker
Jason Oliver McLeod
I wonder if you believe me if I told you. I will say that I've been breathing, for 30 years. Does it matter to you if I'm Heterosexual? Guess what I've done with my life because I became The Rocker. People have told me that I can be quite Arrogant, Hot-headed, Impulsive, Cautious & Negotiable. Just to let you know I really like Making music, drinking, gathering my thoughts, traveling & his friends, and I really hate My ex wives, trusting people, money, lies & fame. By the way you could be interested, or not that I My band broke up because of me, and I've already been divorced twice. Don't call me crazy just because I named my mind Username.

The Writer
Jaden Xavier Slater
I wonder if you believe me if I told you. I will say that I've been breathing, for 30 years. Does it matter to you if I'm Heterosexual? Guess what I've done with my life because I became The Writer. People have told me that I can be quite Five personality traits. Just to let you know I really like Five likes, and I really hate Five dislikes. By the way you could be interested, or not that I Two - three misc. things. Don't call me crazy just because I named my mind Username.

The Model
Amy Isabelle Rice
I wonder if you believe me if I told you. I will say that I've been breathing, for 29 years. Does it matter to you if I'm Heterosexual? Guess what I've done with my life because I became The Model. People have told me that I can be quite Five personality traits. Just to let you know I really like Five likes, and I really hate Five dislikes. By the way you could be interested, or not that I Two - three misc. things. Don't call me crazy just because I named my mind Username.

The Web Designer
Alexander Nicholas Sykes
I wonder if you believe me if I told you. I will say that I've been breathing, for 30 years. Does it matter to you if I'm Heterosexual? Guess what I've done with my life because I became The Web Designer. People have told me that I can be quite Five personality traits. Just to let you know I really like Five likes, and I really hate Five dislikes. By the way you could be interested, or not that I Two - three misc. things. Don't call me crazy just because I named my mind Username.

The Photographer
Faye Marie Sinclair
I wonder if you believe me if I told you. I will say that I've been breathing, for 29 years. Does it matter to you if I'm Bisexual? Guess what I've done with my life because I became The Photographer. People have told me that I can be quite Five personality traits. Just to let you know I really like Five likes, and I really hate Five dislikes. By the way you could be interested, or not that I Two - three misc. things. Don't call me crazy just because I named my mind Username.

Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ✘✘Abandoned✘✘   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:25 pm

The Rocker
Jason Oliver McLeod
Jason sat in the empty house with a bottle of booze in his hand. It was still early, and really he had something else to do. Today was the day that he was suppose to meet up with his old friends. A promised they all made years ago. That they would eventually meet up back in their hometown years after they all graduated. He put the bottle to his lips, and began to pour the potent alcohol in his mouth. It seemed like that was all he was doing nowadays. He felt it was the only way to wash away his recent downfalls. He had to break up the one thing that brought him pure ecstasy. His band. Everyone was growing tired of it. He was that the sparkle in their eyes were no longer there. He ended he joy to make his band mates happy. Not to mention he just got divorced again. It seemed this time around to be unbearable. He lost to things he loved much dearly, and drinking was his way of coping with it.

He closed his eyes letting them roll back as he started thinking of his past when the promise was made. The five of them were all young, in high school and ready to graduate. They hadn't yet figured out what they were to do with their life. He remembered see a young Amy running back to the group coming from the guidance office with a look of joy and ambition on her face. She was raving how great the consultation was leaving her with high expectations and confidence. He couldn't help, but make a snarky remark. He was very skeptical, and truly didn't believe a word that they had to say. They managed to convince him to try it at the very least. That it wasn't just a waste of time.

He then flash-forwarded to went he first met the woman they were talking about. She seemed nice enough, but he was still skeptical, if anything he thought she might've been just a pretty face that was hired. After a couple of conversations with her he could feel a certain chemistry with her. He knew it was wrong, but he knew she felt it as well. After they graduated and made the promise to meet year later he started the relationship with the woman they all admired.

After much support from he started his band, and married her. He couldn't believe he was actually getting married. He was convinced that this woman was the one. In his eyes she was absolutely perfect, and could do no wrong. Sadly after a couple of years of marriage it just fell apart, and trust was broken. He was never the womanizing type, and always stayed faithful even when he was abroad performing. It just wasn't the case with his wife and love. She ended up shoving divorce papers in his face one day. It was then he started taking up his drinking habit.

As he opened his eyes he looked around the abandoned house. It was this house that they shared their lives in. This very house that he thought he would spend many days of his life in. Unfortunately he was wrong, in anger and sadness he threw his bottle against the wall. He watched it shatter with alcohol spilling on the floor while shards of glass flew. It somehow comforted him. It was destroyed like his first marriage.

As he shut his eyes once again he saw that he meet another woman. Her name was Jasmine, and although he was fooled once he thought that perhaps, if he took it slow maybe it'll work out in the end. He was crazy about Jasmine, he wrote songs about her, and everyone knew who she was. Eventually he thought that this time around he would get it right. Maybe this was the woman he was meant to be with. She loved him in every single way possible, and he returned it all back. He thought that now his life would go right, but he was wrong again. After breaking up the band three months ago Jasmine handed him divorce papers a mere two weeks later. He was brokenhearted. She just wanted him, for the fame and money. She never truly wanted him at all. He was cautious this time around making sure that marrying her was the right move. He was wrong. He had been divorced twice, and his career seemed to be over for now anyways. What was he to do?

His eyes slowly opened has he heard something approaching outside. With his bottle smashed he stood up slowly from the crate he sat on, and started towards the porch door. He could feel the breeze blow as he stepped outside to what he heard.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✘✘Abandoned✘✘   

Back to top Go down

✘✘Abandoned✘✘
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make Your Inner Selves Come To Life :: Role Plays :: Non-Fiction-
Jump to: