A place where role-players can join to create something fantastic.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Journey In Johto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Journey In Johto   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:08 pm

Journey In Johto

xxxxxxxxxxA very diverse group of find themselves in New Bark Town, and decide to travel the vast region that is Johto. Whatever reason they have, for traveling they managed to find themselves some travel companions. The experienced trainer decides that it was a great time to pay Professor Elm a visit not having an idea as to what was to come their way. The newbie trainer finally gets to start their own pokemon journey. Whether it was by choice, or because they finally got permission they're excited to meet their new pokemon. The aspiring breeder decided to come to visit a renowned breeder they look up to figure out a way to get started. Just because badges don't interest them doesn't mean they can't participate in a battle or two. They might even gain a new companion along the way, or catch a few pokemon to join them. Let's see what awaits the group on their journey in Johto!

Click here to view the Character Profiles.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Luci-Llama on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cheapfun.heavenforum.com
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Map

MAP
Original Blank Map Came From Here

• New Bark Town 1
    Marine Pokemon Laboratory 1a

• Catallia City 2

• Palm Hills 3

• Cherrygrove City 4

• Happy Town 5

• Florando 6

• Violet City 7
    Charific Valley Natural Reserve 7a

• Bloomingvale 8
    Blue Moon Falls 8a

• Azalea Town 9
    Alto Mare - Secret Garden 9a

• Palmpona 10

• Big Town 11

• Greenfield 12

• Len Town 13
    Onix Tunnel 13a

• Goldenrod City 14

• Bonitaville 15

• Marion Town 16

• Wobbuffet Village 17

• Pokémon Jujitsu Academy 18

• Ecruteak City 19
    Way Away Island 19a

• Rikishii Town 20
    Remoraid Mountain - Remoraid Lake 20a XXXXXSnowtop Mountain - Sunflora Lodge 20b

• Whitestone 21

• Mount Quena 22

• Lake Lucid 23

• Arborville 24
    Lake of Life 24a

• Olivine City 25

• Ogi Isle 26

• Silver Rock Isle 27
    Kasado City 27a

• Red Rock Isle 28
    Transit Town 28a XXXXXDiglett Village 28b XXXXXScarlet City - Whirl Cup Colosseum - Whirl Cup 28c

• Yellow Rock Isle 29
    Ogi City 29a XXXXXMegi City 29b

• Blue Point Isle 30
    Bluefinland 30a XXXXXBlue Lagoon 30b XXXXXInland City 30c XXXXXPudgy Pidgey Isle 30d

• Cianwood City 31
    Safari Zone 31a

• Eggseter 32

• Mahogany Town 33
    Lake of Rage 33a

• Maroon Town 34
    Battle Park 34a

• Slowpoke Temple 35
    Lake Slowpoke 35a

• Blackthorn City 36
    Dragon's Den - Dragon Holy Land 36a XXXXXCoastline Gym 36b

• Mt. Silver - Silver Town 37

Gym Leaders

• Falkner
    XXXXX Violet City XXXXX Flying XXXXX Zephyr Badge XXXXX

• Bugsy
    XXXXX Azalea Town XXXXX Bug XXXXX Hive Badge XXXXX

• Whitney
    XXXXX Goldenrod City XXXXX Normal XXXXX Plain Badge XXXXX

• Morty
    XXXXX Ecruteak City XXXXX Ghost XXXXX Fog Badge XXXXX

• Chuck
    XXXXX Cianwood City XXXXX Fighting XXXXX Storm Badge XXXXX

• Jasmine
    XXXXX Olivine City XXXXX Steel XXXXX Mineral Badge XXXXX

• Pryce
    XXXXX Mahogany Town XXXXX Ice XXXXX Glacier Badge XXXXX

• Clair
    XXXXX Blackthorn City XXXXX Dragon XXXXX Rising Badge XXXXX

Johto League

• Will
    XXXXXXXXXXPsychic

• Koga
    XXXXXXXXXXPoison

• Bruno
    XXXXXXXXXXFighting

• Karen
    XXXXXXXXXXDark

• Lance
    XXXXXXXXXXDragon

Last edited by Ms Lupinetti on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:37 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Accepted Mini Profiles

The Experienced

Normal Appearance
Name: Luciana Marina Slater
Role: The Experienced
Personality: Amicable, Dauntless, Confident, Adventurous & Ruthless
Bio: Being born as a native from Johto it's no surprise by how confidently Luciana carries herself. Being born in a town just outside from Goldenrod she spent many days patrolling the city practicing, and bettering her skills. Her father was a renowned PKMN breeder which meant that she was surrounded with PKMN her entire life. She left home early to pursue her PKMN dreams. She has traveled all over Johto, and even even visited Kanto a few times. She earned all her Johto badges, and earned herself a hefty reputation Johto. Ruthless in battle she trains hard with her PKMN only strengthening their bond. She traveled all the way to New Bark Town because Professor Elm requested that they catch up on recent findings.
Pokemon:
User: Luci-Llama

The Breeder

Normal Appearance
Name: Sonny Vincent Wolfe
Role: The Breeder
Personality: Protective, Analytic, Cocky, Easygoing & Assertive
Bio: Sonny never left home to begin his own PKMN journey. In fact he was actually more on the studious side, and was more interested in school. It wasn't until recently that he started taking a bigger interest in PKMN. It wasn't training, but breeding in particular that had his eye. It involved PKMN, and the science of genetics. When he was told that he would be accompanying his little sister Amy he wasn't too thrilled. After thinking about it he realized that he could visit a renowned breeder on his trip. He thought that maybe he could find out how to start breeding.
Pokemon:
User: Ms Lupinetti

The Newbie

Normal Appearance
Name: Amy Isabelle Wolfe
Role: The Newbie
Personality: Ambitious, Impulsive, Enthusiastic, Hot-headed & Innocent
Bio: Amy was never allowed to go off, and start her own PKMN journey. Her parents always thought that it was just too dangerous, for someone that young. She finally managed to let her parents let her go off in the world, and train her very own PKMN except that there was one condition. She was forced to take her older brother with her. She wasn't too happy that she had to take Sonny with her, but she knew that if it was the only way to go, then she would have to bring him along.
Pokemon:
User: Ms Lupinetti

Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:14 pm

The Experienced

Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana sat on the table as she swung her legs gently. Her chest length bright red hair was layered, and straight. Her lips were a bright glossy shade of red, her eyes lined with dark liner, her eyelids were painted a brilliant shade of turquoise while her lashes were plumbed with mascara. She chuckled to what was told to her. She wore a pair of tall three inch heels. She was only a mere 5'2" without them. She liked the additional height that they gave her. Her pants barely passed as pants. They exposed her thighs to the open air. There were more like shorts with straps her kness were there was the bottom of pants. The belt around them held six pokeballs which held her powerful pokemon. Her top was a black hooded halter. The bottom of it reached her navel, and she had it zipped up just enough to expose her exciting cleavage.

She was in Professor Elm's laboratory in New Bark Town. He had requested her to come down. He had a couple of pokemon eggs that her father had wanted. She was there to deliver them with would take maybe a week. He didn't live nearby, in fact he lived just outside of Goldenrod in Greenfield. Their home had at least ten acres where their pokemon ran around happily. Her father was in fact a renowned breeder in Johto, and there were many who wished to own some of his bred pokemon. Their genetics and bloodlines could be traced back for generations. She stood up from her seat as she approached the professor,
"Well Elm this has been great. I loving catching up with you, and I'll make sure daddy gets these eggs." Her male Espeon, Jade, slept peacefully next to three eggs on a table nearby. She was curious as to what was going to hatch from the eggs, but she knew that time would tell.
"Ohh Luci, you must wait a just a bit longer. I've got a beginning trainer come shortly, and I'm sure she would appreciate a few tips from a legend like you." This caused Luciana to chuckle in flattery. She wouldn't call herself a legend, but a well known trainer. She did collect all of the badges from Johto, and participate in lots of tournaments which she always won. The fact that this new trainer was going to be a girl convinced her to stay a bit longer.
"Well I suppose I could wait. I mean lots of people would love pointers from me."
"Ohh thank you Luci, I'm sure she would love to meet you. Plus you'll get to witness a new trainer receive their very first pokemon."
"I remember when my first pokemon, I can't believe that was a decade ago. Doesn't time fly?"
"Ten years? It certainly does fly by." Luciana walked over to her Espeon were she started petting him. She smiled at him realizing that he was already ten years old. Her father gave him to her to start her journey. He had him since he was a little Eevee. Now he was still her little baby, and all that training in the day caused him to evolve into a Espeon.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:21 pm

The BreederXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The Newbie

Sonny Vincent WolfeXXXXXXXXXXXX Amy Isabelle Wolfe
Sonny sat outside his house waiting, for his baby sister, Amy. He originally didn't want to go on to chaperon his baby sister on some sort of journey. The more that time passed, and the more that he thought of it he didn't mind going. In fact he even had some sort of a plan, he thought that maybe he could track down a breeder he had his eye on. He lived in a town outside of Goldenrod City. He thought that maybe that was were he could begin his breeder's journey. He figure a way to get started, and then he could be a local breeder in New Bark Town. The idea brought a smile to his face. He looked down the street knowing that the laboratory was fifteen minutes away. He already did have two of his own pokemon, so he wasn't new to owning them but he was't that much into training. He didn't actively go out to make his pokemon stronger. He was satisfied with their training. His Noctowl he caught as a Hoothoot out in the forest in town while his female Ryhorn he acquired in Catallia City. It would take any entire day of walking just to get there, and then they would have to find someplace to stay. He was with some friends a year ago when they decided to go there, but when they did get there they stayed at a hotel. It was the next day that he went exploring that where having some sort of adoption event near the Pokemon Center. He saw the little thing, and he felt bad enough that he adopted here right on the spot. She had been faithful ever since.

He had tattoos, and plugs in his ears. His light brown hair was layered, but wasn't even shoulder length. His hazel eyes with seductive. He wore a tight, black, v-necked t-shirt that showed off his chest tattoo a bit. He was wearing dark blue jeans in a boot cut style, and black converse sneakers. He wanted to stay comfortable on his journey, and in his cross body bag he had two changes of clothes, and various things he thought he would need like his laptop and supplies. He sat on the bench as he watched the door open.

Amy had dark her than her brother, but it was still a pretty shade of brown which was only down slightly pasted her shoulders. Her eyes were greener than his that she lined with black eyeliner. She had a light mascara on her lashes, and a clear glaze of lip gloss on her lips. She wore a white, v-neck, fitted t-shirt that was comfortable for her yet fashionable as well. Her jeans were a light blue, and slightly worn. They had a couple rips and tears, and in a skinny fit. She wasn't too sure how long she would've been gone, but she wanted to look good and be able to walk all day long. She knew that she was going to be walking, so she chose her shoes accordingly. She went with sneakers that she had recently bought. In her cross body bag she had two changes of clothes in there along with her laptop, some makeup, pokemon supplies, pokeballs and almost anything else she could stuff inside.

She shut the door behind her as she looked over to her brother who was sitting on the bench. With a grin she began to speak,
"Sonny I'm ready!! Let's goo!!" She squealed in excitement as she started off towards the laboratory without him. She skipped, and leapt into the air as she ran towards the big building.
"Wait for me," He shouted out towards her. She would've left him behind, if he had let her. He knew that this was want she wanted for a very long time. Some of her closest friends as left home years before her, and she was dying to go. He knew their parents were a bit strict, and only let her go, if he was there to look out for her. Amy looked back at her brother who was way off behind her. She stopped to wait, for him to catch up to her.
"Come on, you Slowpoke." She watched at her brother reached her, and they started off to Professor Elm's together.
"You know it's going to take all day to get to Catallia City. And we got a whole lot of forest to walk through."
"A whole lot of forest we can train in during the mean time." They chatted amongest themselves while they started towards the laboratory. After what seemed like an hour to Amy was just fifteen minutes. They looked up at the big modern building.
"Yippy!" She pushed past the doors with Sonny behind her where the looked around in amazement. They walked down the long aisle where they saw two people near the end.
"Professor?!" Amy shouted towards the pair as they continued to walk towards them until they reached them.
"Amy, Sonny I'm glad the two of you could make it." They all exchanged greetings as Professor Elm began to explain to Amy all the while Sonny kept glancing at the redhead he smiled at whenever they caught each other's eyes.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Furry? Yes! Wolf? Of course! Fursona? Multiple! Fursuiter? Partial!

Want to know more? PM me to get to know me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:53 pm

The Experienced

Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana looked over at the door when she heard them open. She watched a pair walked towards them. She expected them to be a bit younger. Normally that was when people left on pokemon journeys they tend to be a bit younger, but she knew that everyone had different situations. She stayed quiet while she watched them. She saw that she seemed to catch the male's attention. He kept glancing back at her while she just kept flashing him a smile.
"Amy I'm glad that you could make it. I'm sure you more than familiarized yourself with certain aspects of being a trainer. I've prepared you, and you're brother a map, a pair of pokedexes, and I've managed to order two pokemon for you two. Now they're the typical starters that many young trainers who come to me get." Luciana watched the professor hand the siblings their supplies. He showed them to two pokeballs on a table with some pictures under them.
"This is Cyndaquil the fire pokemon, and the next is Chikorita a grass type. I couldn't get the water starter known as Totodile, but I'm sure that you two will be happy with these." Luciana played with her Espeon's collar which was a black leather. It had two tags, one with it's name and Luciana's trainer identification, and another one was a cute little charm. All her pokemon had collars like that. She tried to personalize as best as she could while still letting them be free as can be to be able to battle.

She smiled when she heard Totodile. She once had a Totodile before until she evolved it. It was now a Feraligatr who she used often. He was sitting in his pokeball on her belt just waiting to be let out when she needed him. She smiled at the siblings knowing this was a huge day for them.
"Well before you guys chose I think I should tell you a few things." Luciana started as she hopped off the table as she approached them eyeing Sonny in particular. She was going to give them some advice as she promised Professor Elm she would.
"Well I'm Luci, and I've been around the block a couple of times. I know what it's like to be a trainer. I started ten years ago, and I'm still going strong. I started with a little Eevee who became that wonderful Espeon napping over there." She pointed to her Espeon who was napping next to the eggs she had to deliver.
"Me and Jade have a strong bond together, and that's an important thing to be a trainer. Now it's not only the strong bond that matters, but type advantage. Like Cyndaquil has a type advantage over Chikorita, but the amount of training that goes into a pokemon counts too. A Chikorita that has more training than that Cyndaquil can win in a battle. The amount of skill a trainer has also is important because they will cleverly help their pokemon win a battle as well. I hope that I've given you guys helpful advice." She smiled at them as she went back to her Espeon. She fulled her promise, and now she knew it was time to go. She had to deliver these eggs before they hatched. She knew that it would take a couple of days to get there. She didn't have a bike, but she did have an Arcanine which she could ride before. That would considerably speed up her journey. She could then give him a rest, and ride her Skarmory until it was dark which meant they would all eat and sleep before dawn and repeat until they get to Greenfield.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Sonny listened as Luciana spoke to them. She was giving them advice that he supposed that he could take. He figured that this advice was more, for his sister than him. What caught his interest was the trio of eggs on the table that he noticed when she pointed to her Espeon. He was impressed with the fact that she had been involved with pokemon training, for ten years. That was a long time, and he was impressed that her Espeon was ten years old. He could only imagine the power that it could unleash when it went into battle. He looked to his sister,
"Amy you can chose first." He didn't have to tell Amy twice. She rushed up to the pokeballs, and thought about what she was told. It all went out the window when she saw the pictures. She thought that they were adorable, but it was Cyndaquil that really had her sight.
"Cyndaquil! I chose Cyndaquil.!!" She squealed in joy as she snatched the pokeball containing the Cyndaquil. She held it close as she skipped towards Luciana.
"Well Sonny I guess that means you get Chikorita." Professor Elm motioned to the lonely pokeball. Sonny nodded as he reached towards the Chikorita. He released the Chikorita from it's ball as he watched it appeared before him.
"Chikorita huh?" The Chikorita cried out as it looked around before looking at Sonny realizing it was him who released her. She bounced towards him rubbing herself on his legs.
"Affectionate." When Amy laid her eyes on her brother's Chikorita her eyes sparkled in glee. She wanted to meet her Cyndaquil. She let it out watching it appear. She crouched down to it who just stared at her. He kept quite just looking at her. She pursed her lips was she gently reached out her hand to it.
"Hiyah Cyndaquil, I'm Amy you're new trainer." Her Cyndaquil cocked it's head as it plopped itself on the ground. This caused Sonny to laugh at his sister because he knew she wanted the same kind of affection that he got from Chikorita.
"He'll warm up," He gave her some friendly advice as he walked towards Luciana who sat on the table next to her Espeon and eggs all the while his new Chikorita followed him.
"Luci was it? Ten years it a long time."
Amy sighed as she looked at Cyndaquil apologetically hoping that her brother's words were true. It was true though, Sonny's new Chikorita was all over him, and they had just met. She knew she was the one more excited to be leaving she couldn't help, but feel slight jealousy about it.
"Well I have to get back to work, but you guys are welcomed to stay as long as you need. Just remember to say 'bye' when you guys do decide to leave." With that Professor Elm walked away to go fiddle with one of his computers while leaving them to their own devices. He had a feeling that me just started a traveling trio.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:56 pm

The Experienced

Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana watched the siblings as they greeted their new pokemon. It was about time that she started to pack up. She could spend all day here, but that really wasn't her intention at all. It was when Sonny walked up to her, and started speaking that she smiled softly at him.
"Yeah it's Luci, and I's guessing you're Sonny right? Ten years is right, and I'm still going strong. No need to stop at it, right?" She would've liked to get to know them more, but she knew time was ticking. She reached over to get her cross body bag as she put it on before reaching for her Espeon's pokeball.
"I'd love to chat, but I really gotta go. I mean I gotta go to Greenfield, you guys are welcomed to come if you want. I mean there are a couple of gyms along the way, but it's going to take some time to get there." She placed Espeon back into it's pokeball before waving at Professor Elm,
"Bye Elm, See you later."
"Goodbye you three,"

Luciana was really just being nice when she told them that they could join her, and didn't think that they would actually take her up on her offer. She wasn't sure what she would do, if they actually wanted to travel with her. They were just beginning, and she knew that they weren't going to have pokemon they could ride to keep up with her. She looked over at their belts, and noticed that Sonny did indeed that two more pokemon it seemed. She was curious as to what they were, and it also made her curious about him. She looked up at them before speaking,
"Ohh I see you do have some pokemon, what kind? Come on let's walk and talk." She looked at them expectantly waiting, for them to gather their pokemon and leave the building. She had a feeling that she wasn't going to shake them off anytime soon. She glanced back at the eggs which she almost forgot, and began thinking of a way to carry them. She noticed a duffel bag that was laid out on the floor. With that she bent over to pick it up, and gently place the eggs inside of them before picking up some towels and rags that were thrown on the table. She cushioned them before zipping the bag closed, and putting the strap on her shoulder.
"Elm I'm taking a few things to carry these eggs,"
"It's fine dear," With that she looked at the brother and sister duo hoping that they would get the message.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:02 pm

Sonny was taken aback by Luciana. It seemed to him that she was in a rush to get somewhere. He was sure that they were going to chat just a bit longer. It made him wonder why she needed to leave that fast. He opened his mouth to speak, but she started getting ready, and then she mentioned that they were welcomed to come along with her. He couldn't help, but enthusiastically exclaim,
"Of course we'll come with you!" It was afterwards that he realized he might've said that a bit too loud. It caused Amy to look back at him, and made her smirk. She knew her brother all too well. He wanted to know this redhead better, and the chance of traveling with her was what he wanted. Amy stood up before looking at them,
"Maybe you could help me train along the way too," She looked back at her Cyndaquil which sat there blankly before she scooped him up in her arms. Sonny started talking as he watched Luciana packing up the eggs. Now he was more curious as to why she was taking them, and apparently to Greenfield no less.
"Ohh my pokemon, well I have a Noctowl and a Rhyhorn. I mean I've had them for a while, but they're not trained to where they could be at." The siblings started towards the door knowing that Luciana would soon be following them. As they started walking Cyndaquil nestled into Amy's arms much to her delight. She wondered what moves it knew, but at the same time knew that she had to take baby steps with her new friend. While Sonny's Chikorita followed him closely while every step she took made soft clickity-clack sounds on the floor.
"Oh yeah he caught his Noctowl as a Hoothoot in the woods while he one day came home with his Rhyhorn. She's really nice though. This caused Sonny to interject. He wasn't going to have his little sister speak for him. Especially when he was trying to at least impress Luciana.
"Err yeah I adopted her in Catallia City. She's faithful, and helps around the house when we need her too."
"Yeah she lets me ride her too! She's so strong! I mean I do have to adjust myself on her back though, I mean getting a horn stabbing you in the leg is not fun." This caused Sonny to raise his eyebrow at her. Was she serious? He held the door open, for the two girls before walking out with his Chikorita at his feet. He wasn't too sure what he would say next, so he followed behind them to think about the next words that would come out of his mouth.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:43 pm

The Experienced

Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana smiled that they they get the message. She started off towards the door with the pair listening to what they had to say. A Noctowl and Rhyhorn. She thought that was an unusual pair to own especially since she didn't really think that he looked like he had left to pursue pokemon. As she walked out the laboratory with them she couldn't help, but think they were a bit chatty. She sighed knowing that Sonny's pokemon weren't know for their speed.
"I don't mind helping you two train. I'm sure I'm more than qualified." She figured that they really didn't know who she was. She knew she had a reputation, but she thought since they were just starting in the world of pokemon they wouldn't know who was who yet. In fact them living all the way in New Bark Town they were a bit isolated from the rest of civilization. While she lost herself in her thoughts ignoring their chatter before realizing that they had stopped talking.
"Err you guys have no way of getting around beside walking?" She then looked back at Sonny,
"Like you're pokemon? Could you two ride them? How fast can they go?" She just wanted to go into Catailla City instead of staying in the forest all day long. She knew her pokemon wouldn't appreciate the any extra baggage. She wondered, if she managed to convince them to tolerate the two strangers. She knew that it would probably going to be a dead end though, so she knew she was going to be stuck walking especially in her heels. She cringed at the mere thought of it. Sometimes her vanity did get the better of her.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Sonny decided that he would answer her before his sister had the chance, but while he was thinking about it Amy beat him to it.
"Well I mean we could ride Noctowl, and Rhyhorn, but I don't think they'd be able to go that fast. It's just something they're not used to do. Well I think Rhyhorn wouldn't change our pace at all, Noctowl might speed us up, but I don't think he'd carry the two of us." Amy's tone was chirpy yet quizzical. She was unaware that she was annoying her brother accidentally. Sonny bit his tongue knowing that Amy wasn't doing anything on purpose, but he knew that it was nipping at him a bit. He just wanted to get his two cents in since they were HIS pokemon anyway.
"And your pokemon? Or are they all small like your Espeon?" It wouldn't surprise him, if all her pokemon were tiny. Most of the women he knew liked cute little pokemon, plus he couldn't imagine her having large intimidating pokemon.
"Oh my gosh your Espeon was super cute! Such a lovely fur color, and I saw the little collar. Where'd you get it? Your belt has like five other pokeballs on them, oooohhhh are they all like evolutions of Eevee? Gosh that would be super cute, if they were all Eeveelutions! You'd be like an Eevee trainer!" When she heard her brother mention Luciana's own pokemon she was just dying to know more about them. She didn't say anything when she say the Espeon, but she really wanted to. Now that she had the chance to talk about the Espeon she was going to really talk about it. Sonny couldn't help, but look at his sister strangely. She was talking way too much, and she wasn't even sure about Luciana's pokemon. He felt like they were making a bad first impression on her.
"Uhh I think my sister means that she would really like to see you pokemon." Sonny chuckled hesitantly hoping that Luciana wouldn't mind his sister's chattiness and actually find her curiosity somewhat amusing.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:19 pm

The Experienced

Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana just stared at them blankly. She was speechless. She couldn't believe how talkative Amy way. She just kept going on and on. Maybe she made a huge mistake on letting them come along with her. They would not only slow her down, but probably bore her to death with all this unnecessary talking. Maybe she could leave them behind right now no matter how attractive she found Sonny his sister was a pain. Maybe it was just because she usually traveled alone, and never really dealt with people on her travels unless she had too. She really felt like this was a one sided conversation. She looked up seeing that they would soon be approaching the woods that she would probably be sleeping in. She cringed at the thought, she never slept in the woods. She always stayed in hotels, or some placed like that.
"Uhh no. I do have the rest of the evolutions of Eevee, but at home. Right now I have my Arcanine, Feraligatr, Houndoom, Ampharos, Espeon and Skarmory. No they're not all tiny, if that's what you thought. As a trainer for over a decade I don't take kindly to assumptions like that, and actually I'm a bit offended that you would assume that." She had to set the record straight right now. She'd let them slow her down, she'd let them travel with her, but she would not let them take her lightly. She'd even help them as trainers, but they needed to take her seriously. She wasn't like more girls who'd go after cute little pokemon because of their appearance. She knew that she did do that more than once, but she wouldn't tell them that. She would still treat them friendly though.
"Now as for meeting my pokemon, you can meet them later because we have a long way to go, and I have a feeling that we're going to spend the night in these woods. As long as we can get into Catallia City in the morning we'd get to Greenfield a little later than I'd like, but still I'd be happy with the time." With that Luciana sped up a little with the siblings behind her entering the woods. She'd still chat with them along the way.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:10 pm

Sonny poked the fire as he sat on a rock in the middle of the woods. He wasn't sure how many hours had pasted since they left New Bark Town, but not it was dark. Like Luciana said earlier they were going to spend the night in the woods. They had chatted about lots of different things, and from the looks he noticed on her face he could that she found his sister chatty. In fact it kinda stayed a once sided conversation the entire time. He looked over to his sister who slept on her bag with a blanket she had brought. She was cuddled next to her Cyndaquil who had warmed up to her a bit more. His Chikorita was nestled in is blanket on the ground. He wasn't yet tired, and didn't want to go to sleep just yet. He'd probably end up like his sister, and use his own bag as a pillow as well.
"Who would've thought I'd end up sleeping outside tonight." He muttered to himself. Sleeping on the forest floor was the last thing he thought he would've been doing when he woke up this morning. He didn't think that he'd even meet Luciana at all either. He kept trying to impress her all day, but guessed that it wasn't working. Amy kept talking all day just chatting how she waited years to do this. How she was excited to face gym leaders. How she wanted to make new friends on the journey, and meet up with some old friends. How she wanted to visit the beach in Olivine City, and spend the entire day there.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 pm

The Experienced

Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana was snuggled next to her big warm Arcanine. She normally didn't sleep snuggled next to him because she usually stayed in hotel rooms. She was nestled into his soft fur looking at the fire that she had Arcanine start. She wrapped a blanket around herself keeping warm. Her heels were sitting next to her. She had taken them off hours ago, and was walking around barefoot for hours. When her feet started hurting was when she took them off. Now her feet were fine, but she knew she'd probably have to do the whole thing all over tomorrow. She looked over at Sonny who had just poked the fire. It was quiet out, and she had heard him muttering.
"I know I didn't. In fact I imagined myself sleeping in a bed in Catallia City tonight. I would've take a bath, had a nice meal and slept in a big comfy bed." She chuckled softly knowing that she did speak the truth, but instead she was outside in the woods. She had also let out the rest of her pokemon to sleep with her. She did that every night because she thought that it was important to do simple things with one's pokemon. All her pokemon were snuggled next to her big Arcanine trying to warm each other. Her Espeon laid in her lap under the blanket. She felt very safe knowing that nothing would be able to get to her.
"Wanna know something about Catallia City? All the officers use Spinarak there. When we get there, are we just going to stop, for a little while then just blow through, or what?" She was curious about their intentions. She wanted to just stop, for something to eat before just heading off again. She knew the next place after Catallia City was Palm Hills, and even then it was still a long way to go to Greenfield. She imagined how far she would've gone, if she could've flew on Skarmory. Her Skarmory would've gone miles ahead of where they were, not mention where Arcanine could've taken her as well.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Sonny was unaware that Luciana was even still awake. He looked over to her seeing that she was snuggled against her giant Arcanine. He was impressed with the pokemon in her party. They were the last things he expected. She did put them in their places with her outburst earlier. She wanted them to take her seriously, and not speculate about whether her pokemon were tiny cute ones. He was envious that she had such a comfortable spot near the fire. It also shocked him to see how tiny she was as well. When she had taken her shoes off earlier it was like she was an entire foot shorter than him. He was 6'2", and he was still taller than her when she wore her tall heels.
"You're still awake?" He chuckled letting her know that he was a bit surprised to hear her.
"Yeah a bed would've be right about now. Also sorry if we slowed you down, it seems like we did. Actually I'm really sorry I seems like you had a hotel room reserved." By the way she spoke it seemed like she might've lost her money on it. He hoped that she wasn't too angry about it. It was when she asked about tomorrow's plans that he drew a blank. He had no idea what they were going to do. He knew that he was hungry, and that a meal would've been nice. He didn't have much money though, so he wasn't sure how they were going to get enough for all of them.
"Err I was thinking about stopping, for something to eat. I'm not sure what else there is to do, well I mean there is, but I don't think there would be anything you'd want to do. I guess we could see what Amy wants to do in the morning. He was sure that his sister would want to stop, and do something in the city before leaving.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:58 pm

The Experienced

Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana watched him as he spoke. She couldn't help, but smile in amusement because she knew they were just starting out. Did he think she was strapped for cash? He obviously didn't know who she was at all. She had a couple hundred thousand in her back because of all the tournaments she had won. Money was no object to her, and she was more than willing to treat them to things they would never be able to imagine. She even laughed a little because of his apology, she didn't have a hotel room reserved. She would just flash her trainer card, and they'd serve her on the spot.
"Don't worry about a thing, I'll treat you guys to a nice restaurant that I know of tomorrow. They have excellent food, and are pokemon friendly so even they can get a nice meal too." It was in the downtown part of the city, but it was worth it the short walk. She knew that she could get a nice table outside. Maybe she would rent a small hotel room, for them all to share for a few hours. She thought that maybe they would want to freshen up a bit before leaving.
"Let's not ask Amy what she wants to do, I think that she'd end up wasting the whole day. I mean no offense, but I don't want to give her too much freedom." Just by spending the last couple of hours with her Luciana knew if they didn't give her imitations then they would be running around just 'getting to know' the city. With that they kept chatting throughout the night until she could talk no more and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Sonny walked ahead with his pokemon by his side. They had woken up about half an hour ago, and have been walking ever since. They weren't exactly sure what time it was, but they knew that it probably wasn't past noon. They were hoping to get into Catallia City today, in fact they were hoping to get there very soon. Luciana had told them that she was going to treat them to a nice restaurant to have a big meal together.
"How much longer do you think we have to go?" Amy walked behind her brother with her tiny Cyndaquil at her feet. She felt like they were beginning to bond, and she was just dying to have a battle with him. Just a small little practice to see his moves, and test her ability as a trainer. She wanted to ask Luciana, but her stomach was rumbling too much to ignore. What she wanted more to eat until she was stuffed.
"Gosh I hope soon, thanks Luci again. I can't wait to get there, tell me more about the place." This caused Sonny to chuckle because it was his sister who wanted this. It made him wonder what she expected out of a pokemon journey. Didn't she know she wouldn't have the comfort of sleeping in a bed every night, of being able to cook on a stove, of being able to shower when you want, to use the bathroom whenever. She gave that all up to run around Johto with pokemon.
"Maybe if you weren't sleeping last night, you would've heard all about it."
"Whatever, so what are the plans today?" She was eager to know what the day held for them. She wanted to explore the city a little, but she also knew that Luciana had to be in Greenfield.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:56 pm

The Experienced

Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana was back in her shoes with her only her Houndoom following her. She walked beside of Sonny just listening to the two siblings. They made her realize that she wasn't much the talkative type well at least not next to Amy. Perhaps she had been traveling alone way too long. Whatever it was she'd just have to get used to the constant companionship, or at least until they got to Greenfield where they could off on their own. She wasn't exactly sure how long they would be traveling with her. She knew her destination, but she only welcomed them to Greenfield. She wasn't sure what she would've been doing afterwards. Maybe she just go around searching, for more tournaments to win or take a nice vacation from it all. Either way she was lost in thought until Amy spoke to her,
"Err," She had to process what they asked her since she wasn't paying attention. When she realized what they had said she began to gather her thoughts,
"Ohh umm yeah Catallia City should be close enough. We'll reach a main route that'll lead us into the City," She knew that about fifteen minutes on the route they'd make it to the city where they would probably take another ten to fifteen minutes.
"About half an hour, and we'll be there. As for the restaurant, they have some outside tables we could sit in. The food is fabulous, and even the pokemon can get a nice cooked meal. We'll get served quickly too because the service there is great." She couldn't wait to get something nice to eat. She hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon where she had just a small meal before going into the laboratory to meet Professor Elm. She had stopped at a small deli to buy a little sandwich to satisfy her. She knew exactly what she was going to have, and it made her mouth water a bit.
"Plans today uhm well we're going to stop to eat, stop at a store to pick up a few things, and I guess we'll start off again." It made her wonder when she became some sort of leader. She was calling the shots now? She was uncomfortable with that. She usually when with the flow not leading people around.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:15 pm

Sonny knew that Luciana wasn't letting much room to let his sister, Amy, to do what she wanted. He chuckled because he knew what she was doing, and knew that Amy probably wouldn't argue with it either. As they continued walking they soon neared the edge of the forest, and they could clearly see an open route. It was clear of trees and grass only consisting of dirt and gravel. The sun was shining upon with it's bright warm rays of sunshine.
"Ohh the route look!" Amy exclaimed as she ran towards the it. Leaving Sonny and Luciana behind while her tiny Cyndaquil tried to keep up with her. He crashed into her legs with her sudden stop in the middle of the gravel route. She giggled as she reached down to pet her Cyndaquil,
"Aww Cyndaquil," It flattered her the her Cyndaquil was beginning to follow her around. It was exactly what she had wanted. She stood in the sunlight as she watched the other two catch up to her.
"You still have like thirty minutes to go before you can eat something."
"So what? We're out of that forest!" She squealed in joy because it meant that they were just that much closer to getting into the city. She was excited about the entire thing. She had only gone into Catallia City a couple of times, and each time she wasn't really allowed to look around. She wasn't looking around much during this visit as well, but she was on a pokemon journey this time, and she thought that she might've been able to convince Luciana just a little bit. She wasn't a hundred percent on that, but she knew she would be going through the city which meant she'd be seeing a lot more than before.
"I've only ever been in the city a couple of times, and" Before she could finish her sentence her brother had interrupted her,
"You heard Luci, we're not sight seeing!" He shouted as he got closer and closer to his sister before meeting her were she stood. This caused Amy to have a slight pout on her face. She didn't even get to finish her sentence even if that was what she was going to suggest.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:38 pm

The Experienced

Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana just shook her head with a smile as she walked beside Sonny until they got to his sister. She looked over at her Houndoom who gave her a similar look. They understood each other quite well despite not being able to speak the same language. It was their connection that let them understand each other. It was their years together that made their connection strong. She'd let Amy knowing politely that they wouldn't be able to sight see as she wished.
"I'm sorry Amy it's just that I need to deliver these eggs, I'm in a rush, and am behind schedule already. I know you're eager, but we just don't have the time. I mean unless I leave you guys behind." She knew she had got her at that moment. She had already promised to help Amy train, and she was sure that Amy wouldn't want her to leave anyway. With that she walked pasted the siblings, and started off on the route. She was sure she heard footsteps behind her coming from them.
"Plus I mean I did say we were going to one of the shops to get some extra supplies. I'm sure that you'd enjoy the store anyway. It'll kinda be like sight seeing." She offered her some consolation knowing that they wouldn't do what she wanted. She just wondered how she would react when they reached Violet City. She was actually eager to show them around. It was a bit bigger than Catallia City, but it also had a nice nature reserve that she thought was wonderful. She even thought they might spend sometime there, if only to help her get her badge from Falkner. She smiled knowing what kind of friends she was with him.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Sonny and Amy followed behind Luciana who had walked past them. They had all began chatting once again. They had walked for about ten minutes just knowing they were just outside of the city. They could see it in the distance. They were very close, and this excited the siblings very much. Thoughts raced through their mind. Sonny was more focused on food. His mouth began watering at the thoughts of what kind of food he would soon be eating. Although he didn't want to get something that was on the pricey side. He knew Luciana was buying, and he didn't want her to spend all her money on them.
"Look how close we are. Gosh I can't wait till we're actually in the city." She skipped ahead of them trying to let her Cyndaquil keep up with her. She practically fell on her face when someone had ran out in front of her. It was a kid who seemed to be a little younger than her. He started off,
"You! You have a pokemon! I challenge you to a battle!" He shouted at Amy who stood there dumbfounded before looking at her Cyndaquil. She smirked thinking this was a good chance to actually try out her trainer skills. Plus maybe Luciana could probably critic her afterwards.
"Okay Cyndaquil GO!!" With that her Cyndaquil hopped out in front of her to battle for his owner. The kid had sent out his Hoppip who stood in front of her Cyndaquil.
"Hoppip tackle!" He ordered his Hoppip who started towards Cyndaquil until it tackled him. Sonny stood by just watching his sister in battle. This would be the first time that his sister would be in an actual pokemon battle, he looked over at Luciana
"Let's see how this goes,"
Amy's face turned upside down because this wasn't what she imagined it to be,
"It's okay Cyndaquil just use tackle back!" She shouted trying to get her Cyndaquil to shake it off. He started charging towards the Hoppip
"Dodge it Hoppip," As Cyndaquil approached the Hoppip he fell forward as the Hoppip hopped off the ground into the air,
"Stun spore!" The boy shouted as the Hoppip began releasing a fine powder above Cyndaquil who just tried shaking it off before falling over twitching on the ground. This made Amy's eyes widen, and she thought she was going to tear up.
"Cyndaquil are you okay!?"
"He's paralyzed Amy,"
"NOO try to get up Cyndaquil!" She shouted at her Cyndaquil who did try, but just couldn't move.
"HA Tackle now Hoppip!" Hoppip came crashing down onto Cyndaquil who was tossed by Amy's feet. This caused Amy to look down at her Cyndaquil. He couldn't move, and she knew that this was an unfair battle.
"I give up, he can't battle!" She crouched down to her Cyndaquil, and petted his head not knowing what would help him. The kid had a triumphant look on his face as he looked towards Sonny and Luciana,
"You two losers want to take me?!" This caused Sonny to frown, he wouldn't let that happen to his sister as he began to take a step forward.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:57 pm

The Experienced

Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana scowled this was just the sort of thing that annoyed her. Young trainers who thought that they were on top of the world who thought that they were the best. She was about to mop the floor with this boy. She put her arm in front of Sonny who was about to step forward. Her tongue danced behind her teeth just trying to spit out fowl words.
"Yeah I'll face you,"
"Ha another girl! Fine I'll defeat you too!" His comment just made Luciana even more eager to make him weep on his knees, and beg for mercy. She stepped forward with her Houndoom at her side. The kid did not realize that the Houndoom belonged to her, and was a bit nervous at what was to come.
"Hoppip Poisonpowder!"
"Houndoom flamethrower," As the Hoppip began to emit another fine powder Houndoom took in a deep breath only to exhale a long shot of fire from it's mouth. It seemed like it went on forever. Houndoom angled his head at just the right position to aim at Hoppip. When Houndoom was done the Hoppip fell to the ground, and looked like it was roasted in a grill.
"Got any more?" Her tone was much different than when she spoke with the siblings. It was more serious, more threatening.
"That was just he beginning!" The kid thought that a water pokemon would help him against the Houndoom. After he had returned his Hoppip to its pokeball he had sent out his Poliwag who waddled towards the Houndoom. This caused Luciana to smirk, and bite her tongue to not laugh in his face.
"Poliwag watergun!" Just as the little Poliwag started spiting water Luciana ordered her Houndoom quickly,
"Leap and crunch!!" Houndoom leapt high into the air completely dodging the water before coming down on the Poliwag with all four of it's paws. There was a loud thud that everyone heard as he landed before quickly snapping its jaws on the defenseless Poliwag who cried out in pain.
"SMOG!" She demanded her Houndoom who followed obediently letting for of the Poliwag before exhaling a toxic gas in its face then jumping back letting the Poliwag breath in the fumes. This caused the boy to bite his tongue unsure what his next more would've been.
"Get up Poliwag, use Hypnosis!" The Poliwag weakly tried standing up as it did it wobbled before trying to make the Houndoom fall asleep.
"Howl!! Inferno!!" The Houndoom howled a loud ear piercing howl that stopped the Poliwag in its tracks before engulfing the poor Poliwag in flames. Before anymore damage could be done the boy brought his Poliwag back into its Pokeball. This worried the boy.
"Sentret go!! Quick attack!!" The Sentret swiftly ran towards the Houndoom before ramming itself into it pushing it back. The Houndoom gripped the ground, and his nails ripped into it as he was pushed back.
"Firefang!!" With this the Houndoom started running at full speed towards the Sentret who tried running in the other direction, but the Houndoom's jaws were already glowing red as the flames grew from within.
"Quick attack!" The Sentret reluctantly started towards the Houndoom who managed to catch it in its jaws of flame before biting down causing the Sentret to panic and cry.
"Toss it into the air, and finish it with a flamethrower!" As the boy watched he held his breath as Houndoom tossed the Sentret into the air before exhaling burning flames at it. When the Houndoom stopped the Sentret fell to the ground loudly and weakly. The boy returned the Sentret to its Pokeball, and looked like he was about to collapse to the ground.
"Uhhh,"
"Next time doing go around thinking you're the best because you're not! No get out of my sight!" Luciana aggressively growled at the boy who looked like he was about to cry before running off into the city to get to the Pokemon Center. She scowled before petting her Houndoom's head. She strutted arrogantly back to her friends before digging into bag, and tossing a bottle to Amy.
"It's a Paralyz Heal, use it on your Cyndaquil." The look on her face could only be described as vicious. She didn't look friendly or approachable. She waited for her friends before being able being able to get into the city. She continued with her arrogant strut, it was something that she did every time she won a battle.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Sonny had watched the battle between Luciana and the boy closely. He wanted to see the way she battled, and the way he could sum it up was that she was ruthless. He had never seen such a vicious battle especially right in front of his eyes. He could now understand Professor Elm's words describing Luciana as a legend. Amy had watched the battle with Cyndaquil in her arms. He could tell that her Houndoom was at an extremely high level just by the way it fought. The pokemon an owner did look like they belonged together.

Amy caught the bottle that Luciana had tossed at her, and while she scrambled to use it she quickly sprayed her Cyndaquil with it a couple of times to make sure that it really was effective.
"How long does it take to work?" She wondered looking down at her Cyndaquil hoping that he would get better sooner rather than later. This caused Sonny to look at her before answering her himself,
"Give it a couple of minutes," With that answer Amy stood up while cradling her pokemon in her arms before looking towards Luciana and handing her back her bottle,
"Thank you," She looked down at her pokemon as she pursed her lips. She did watch the battle that had just happened in front of her, and she was certainly at a loss for words. She didn't know that a battle could be that intense before.
"That battle was just wow," Sonny just shook his head knowing that his sister was in astonishment. He was glad that his sister just witnessed what it really took to battle pokemon, and that it wasn't just about having cutesy little pokemons as pets. Although he didn't expected such harshness from Luciana. She seemed quite friendly before this, but he certainly knew her ruthless little secret.
"What I think Amy means to say is that your style of battling is impressive, and she would've have expected you to be so strongly on the offensive side of pokemon." With that they all started back on their way towards the city which was just in reach.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by Luci-Llama on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LULZ 2/19/13)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:08 pm

The Experienced

Luciana Marina Slater
Luciana took the bottle back from Amy as she continued walking ahead of them continuing with her arrogant strut. She really didn't bother to answer them as she was too busy in her own thoughts. She was happy with the way that she showed them exactly how she battled, and hoped that now they wouldn't speculate about her as a trainer. She wasn't much into conversation at the moment, and would've just liked them to get to the restaurant at that moment. She realized that she might've been a bit rude after she just ignored them.
"Err what?" She glanced back at them with a calm tone even though her gait suggested otherwise, she started thinking as to what they had just said moments ago. She knew that it had something to do with pokemon, and that battle that she just had. As she bit her tongue just trying to remember. She decided that even though she couldn't remember what she had said she figured that she knew what it was about.
"Ohh the battle? Yeah years of training kinda does that to you. I mean I'm not one to brag, but I enjoy my battles even if I do end them quickly." She didn't mean to sound arrogant, or cocky she just couldn't help herself. She knew she as good, and she wasn't going to deny it to them. She looked around as they finally entered the city with skyscrapers in the distance, neatly paved roads and sidewalks, with groups of people walking around. She took a deep breath knowing that this was the kind of environment she enjoyed almost as much as her home.
"Welcome to Catallia City."

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Mongrel
Mongrel

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Sonny looked around as the familiar buildings, but it had been awhile since he had been there. Since it was morning there was a lot of people walking to their works, and the traffic did look heavy. It was a lot to take in, but he enjoyed it. He guessed that if they were to have gotten there later that the place would've been much less crowed than it was now.
"Catailla City, I haven't been here in a while, what part of downtown are we talking about?" He remembered that Luciana had said that they were going to some restaurant downtown. Even though he hadn't been there in a while he felt like he still knew his way around just enough to get him by.
"Gosh, this place looks busy!" Amy had exclaimed just looking around in amazement. She had been her so, few times that every time she came it was something special to her. If she was on her own, she would've without a doubt gotten herself lost in the first couple of minutes of being there.
"This is amazing! Are you sure we can't just explore a little bit? I mean just a tiny little bit. Just like maybe fifteen minutes of checking things out. Please!!" She had quickly begged as she looked at Luciana with sparkling eyes.
"No," Sonny had blatantly answered his sister who pouted over at him,
"I was asking Luci not you,"
"And I was answer you, so no." Amy just shoved her brother to the side as she started walking next to Luciana.
"What do you say Luci?" This caused Sonny to walk on the other side of Luciana with her houndoom between them,
"Don't let the brat change your mind,"
"I'm not a brat!" Amy had exclaimed as they walked down the sidewalk together with just some people looking at them with small smiles, or just obvious pointing towards them. This caused the siblings to be confused, where they being too loud? Why was everyone looking at them?
"Why are these people staring?"
"Are we making a scene?" They asked in confusion and curiosity. It was very weird for, them because they have never had this sort of behavior happen to them before. They had looked to Luciana for answers hoping that maybe she could explain to them.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey In Johto   

Back to top Go down

Journey In Johto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next